July 08, 2014

My book, soon published (in french).

My dear friends,

I'm glad to tell you that I have finished to write my first book since two months now. It will be published this year at "Alliance Magique", a french publishing house specialized in occult, esoterism and well being. I'm very, very glad of it. Right now it is in proof reading at my publisher's house of edition. I hope we will soon work on the cover !

Everything began when I write an article on my blog, that I reposted here :





I considered that the newbies had a lack of basis. So I wrote this article. But, something popped in my mind and I decided to write an entire book, expanding the concepts and everything that goes with it in a single book. Fully documented etc. 307 pages on "word" at the end.

The title of the book is to change (maybe) but it is in english "The Alchemical Quest" (La Quête Alchimique).

At first, 60 laws, but it quickly passed to 68 ! Everything was falling into place and the book that was just a skeleton, grew to a dense, rich, illustrated peace of chapters - not anymore just "paragraphs". Like a magnet it was radiating of a sort of flux revolving on and on, it was at the end like blended, connected in himself. The mercury was flowing in it ! Writing this book was a very interesting experience for me. I learned a lot about the "inspiration" process, my muse, and how it gives me information from above. I learned tremendously about the process of writing and giving a form to ideas that goes not only ot the mental, but to the heart too. this blog helped a bit before, and it was like a training to write here.

These 68 "laws" or advices are described and commented in this book. Everything that I consider to be of importance is in it, in order to reach your goal, the Philosopher Stone, quicker, safer ... but for that, you need to rise yourself as an Alchemist. And it can be disappointing. It's not an easy task, and I give there some advices. Of course, I don't consider this book as finished (will it ever be ?). And things already evolved in my mind since I wrote them, but it will be nonetheless ok.

As the title of the original article stated : it is a Weird, Wild, Wide, Wise Science, Art, Mystic and Philosophy. So, I explore all these concepts, and all the things I've developed during my Alchemical and Hermetical studies over the years, like : Virgin Vision, Virgin Ground, Hermetical Vision, etc, and much much more concepts.
I also speak of Magick a bit, because everything is related in this world, to energies, and very much Alchemy itself.

People imagine that the Phi Stone can be reached out with a recipe. But no. It's not the case. It's more complex than that. You have to be first an Alchemist. And it's bits by bits that you can reach that state. A state of Alchemist and Hermetist at first, then, a state where you have the authorization of being Adept - you passed the exam, you graduated. Because this, this green light, comes only from Above. I explain all this in the book also.

Anyway, I hope it will be translated into english for you guys to enjoy it !

No comments: